At Sunset Beach Community Group Inc. we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our members and others when they visit our website or communicate electronically with us.
We may occasionally update this Policy without notice so please return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website, and how we can improve this website to better service our visitors.
- Information that visitors voluntarily provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers to receive our Newsletter.
- Information voluntarily provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing our website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel or within your web browser of choice.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our organisation. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to :
- our activities (or those of others we think may interest you)
- our website, or
- products or services that you request from us
- To provide you with information on other products or services that we feel may be of interest to you
- To meet our contractual obligations to you, if any
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you have subscribed to any of our services, we may contact you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us electronically through this website is securely stored in our Internet Service Provider’s records systems.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our Committee where this is necessary in order to conduct the normal business of the Sunset Beach Community Group Inc.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we transfer any or all of our operations and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud reduction and minimise credit risks.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
All individuals have the right to access personal information that they have provided to us. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please note that any request for this information may be subject to payment of a small administrative fee. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.